Wawasan Open University Students Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wawasan Open University Students Board

WOU Students Discussion Board

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Very Quiet Looking Student Board

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kouselyah

Number of posts : 2
Intake : January 09
Degree Taken : BSC Hons BA
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Very Quiet Looking Student Board Empty
PostSubject: Very Quiet Looking Student Board   Very Quiet Looking Student Board EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:37 pm

What a Face What a Face Very Happy Hi guys!!! I am a new comer to WOU.. The thing is that, I was browsing through the Board and found that most of the posted items ended last year..early to middle of 2008... :roll:I feel that this is a very good platform for us to meet up and share ideas and comments... Well, for start I've contributed my part...i hope there are others...Shocked ...
Anyway, I wish to join sports activities that is being organized by the University..If there's any, please let me know..Thanks people... by the way..I am Kay..Embarassed New student in for CEMBA Smile
Back to top Go down
Louis

Louis

Number of posts : 15
Intake : January 2007
Degree Taken : Bachelor of Technology in Electronics (Hons)
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Very Quiet Looking Student Board   Very Quiet Looking Student Board EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi Kay,

Welcome to this forum.

This is true that this forum has been idle for some time.

We are now in the midst of restructuring of this forum, such as adding more topics other than the studies, and at the same time looking for students who can be actively participate in the forum and help to maintain the administrative works of this site.

By doing this, we are hoping to improve this forum by trying to get more people involves in interacting with each others more frequently.

If you wish to find out more about our activities, please also browse thru our Student Association web portal to receive latest activities that we would plan from time to time.

Our SA committee URL address: http://woupenang.multiply.com/

Thank you,
Louis
Back to top Go down
Jerry

Jerry

Number of posts : 7
Intake : 2009
Degree Taken : SST
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Very Quiet Looking Student Board   Very Quiet Looking Student Board EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:48 am

Louis wrote:
Hi Kay,

Welcome to this forum.

This is true that this forum has been idle for some time.

We are now in the midst of restructuring of this forum, such as adding more topics other than the studies, and at the same time looking for students who can be actively participate in the forum and help to maintain the administrative works of this site.

By doing this, we are hoping to improve this forum by trying to get more people involves in interacting with each others more frequently.

If you wish to find out more about our activities, please also browse thru our Student Association web portal to receive latest activities that we would plan from time to time.

Our SA committee URL address: http://woupenang.multiply.com/

Thank you,
Louis

Hi Louis, that's true what you say😢 ..may be can try at a more open and public area for student interaction..take a look and can leave a message to me
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/911978
btw I am electronics student as well:D
Back to top Go down
chooyenyen

Number of posts : 6
Intake : july
Degree Taken : computer system and network
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Very Quiet Looking Student Board   Very Quiet Looking Student Board EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:22 pm

can anyone tell this to the management to encourage student more active in forum discussion ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Quiet Looking Student Board   Very Quiet Looking Student Board Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Quiet Looking Student Board
Page 1 of 1