Wawasan Open University Students Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wawasan Open University Students Board

WOU Students Discussion Board

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please tell us...

Go down 
+2
ywl1_kl
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Please tell us... Empty
PostSubject: Please tell us...   Please tell us... EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 1:12 pm

Dear all students,
Let share your idea to help us improve the discussion boards. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://wousc.forumotion.com
ywl1_kl

Number of posts : 4
Intake : Jan 2008
Degree Taken : CEMBA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Please tell us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please tell us...   Please tell us... EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:30 pm

Hi Admin,

The current arrange may be adequate but for improvements I would like to suggest that the sequence to be change slightly. i.e. When log in the page to recognise the user profile and arrange the sequence as below. (Or may be you could have a setup for us to select sequence.)

I. Forum

II. Student’s School discussion board i.e. If CEMBA Student then CEMBA Student Corner

III. By Regional Office Interaction corner

While another selection drop box for student to select other Schools RO if they’re interested. I believe the above arrangement help to provide a simple view and the relevant discussion board to the student enrolled in specific school.

Regards
Patric
Back to top Go down
lck1_pg

lck1_pg

Number of posts : 61
Intake : January, 2007
Degree Taken : Bachelor of Technology in Computing and Intelligent Systems (Hons)
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Please tell us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please tell us...   Please tell us... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:58 am

Hi Patric,
Thank you for your suggestion in the forum improvement. I think the Admin will consider your idea to rearrange the sequence of the forum, but from what I understand is this forum is a "free" forum. I don't think it has the feature that allow the users to set the sequence of the forum by themself. However, we are looking forward to have this kind of feature in future.
Back to top Go down
ywl1_kl

Number of posts : 4
Intake : Jan 2008
Degree Taken : CEMBA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Please tell us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please tell us...   Please tell us... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Hi,
Great! For now i believe we need more people to join the discusion to make it more lively.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
hkp1

hkp1

Number of posts : 7
Intake : January 2009
Degree Taken : B.A. (Hons) Liberal Studies
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Please tell us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please tell us...   Please tell us... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi Admin,

Can you update the School of Foundation Studies Student Corner to School of Foundation and Liberal Studies Student Corner?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerry

Jerry

Number of posts : 7
Intake : 2009
Degree Taken : SST
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Please tell us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please tell us...   Please tell us... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:54 pm

hkp1 wrote:
Hi Admin,

Can you update the School of Foundation Studies Student Corner to School of Foundation and Liberal Studies Student Corner?

Very Happy

Ya I agree that as well:lol:
Back to top Go down
chooyenyen

Number of posts : 6
Intake : july
Degree Taken : computer system and network
Registration date : 2011-06-11

Please tell us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please tell us...   Please tell us... EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

can anyone tell this to the management to encourage student more active in forum discussion ?and let some lecturer, reply student question on study here also... once
the student know at here can get reply, sure many people start to post here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please tell us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please tell us...   Please tell us... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please tell us...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wawasan Open University Students Board :: Suggestion to the discussion board-
Jump to: