Wawasan Open University Students Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wawasan Open University Students Board

WOU Students Discussion Board

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Playing Badminton

Go down 
+3
Tao
popeye
lck1_pg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lck1_pg

lck1_pg

Number of posts : 61
Intake : January, 2007
Degree Taken : Bachelor of Technology in Computing and Intelligent Systems (Hons)
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Playing Badminton Empty
PostSubject: Playing Badminton   Playing Badminton EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 10:44 am

Badminton will be held at the Penang Scout HQ, Scotland Road on every saturday starting this 21/07/07. Those who wish to participate please make yourself available at the said venue at 8.00pm to 10.00pm. Person in charge is Goh Beng Chye.

(original link: http://woupenang.multiply.com/reviews/item/1)
Back to top Go down
popeye

Number of posts : 10
Intake : July
Degree Taken : Business Management
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Playing Badminton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Badminton   Playing Badminton EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 9:56 pm

lck,

we are interesting to join ... how much we need to pay??
Back to top Go down
Tao

Number of posts : 4

Playing Badminton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Badminton   Playing Badminton EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 10:11 pm

I also want to join... this saturday got >>???
or may i have Mr Goh Phone No? so that i can contact u
Back to top Go down
bcgoh_pg

Number of posts : 2
Intake : Jan 2007
Degree Taken : Management
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Playing Badminton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Badminton   Playing Badminton EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 11:09 pm

Hi popeye & tao,

Thanks for your enquiry.
On behalf of WOUSC, I would like to welcome you all in this special activities. The objective is to enhance relationship among our's coursemate. In addition to interact within each other to become as an active learner in WOU.
The badmintons session will be carried out as usual in this coming saturday 28.7.2007 @ 8.00pm - 10.00pm.
However the charges will be charged as reasonable rate.
But do not worry, just for funs and at the minimal cost incurred.
If you have any queries, you may email to me @ bcgoh.pg@gmail.com.
We are looking forward to seeing you for this coming saturday. Reservation is compulsory before every thursday of the week concerned.

Regards
BC Goh
PIC of badminton session WOUSC.
Back to top Go down
popeye

Number of posts : 10

Playing Badminton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Badminton   Playing Badminton EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:59 pm

Dear Goh,

Sorry that i just c ur message...hm.. just wan to know that we are not permantly booking the badminton court for every week??
anyway, i will let u know before this coming Thursday.I really want to join this...heheh.. as u said enhance our course mate relationship...Smile
tq...

regards,
Popeye

bcgoh_pg wrote:
Hi popeye & tao,

Thanks for your enquiry.
On behalf of WOUSC, I would like to welcome you all in this special activities. The objective is to enhance relationship among our's coursemate. In addition to interact within each other to become as an active learner in WOU.
The badmintons session will be carried out as usual in this coming saturday 28.7.2007 @ 8.00pm - 10.00pm.
However the charges will be charged as reasonable rate.
But do not worry, just for funs and at the minimal cost incurred.
If you have any queries, you may email to me @ bcgoh.pg@gmail.com.
We are looking forward to seeing you for this coming saturday. Reservation is compulsory before every thursday of the week concerned.

Regards
BC Goh
PIC of badminton session WOUSC.
Back to top Go down
kouselyah

Number of posts : 2
Intake : January 09
Degree Taken : BSC Hons BA
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Playing Badminton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Badminton   Playing Badminton EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Hi there. Good day to you...I'd like to enquire whether this badminton session is still on this year coz as i see in the forum the last date was on 2007... I am a new student in WOU.As it is, I am looking forward to join the activities by the University...Tq
Back to top Go down
Jerry

Jerry

Number of posts : 7
Intake : 2009
Degree Taken : SST
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Playing Badminton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Badminton   Playing Badminton EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:49 pm

kouselyah wrote:
Hi there. Good day to you...I'd like to enquire whether this badminton session is still on this year coz as i see in the forum the last date was on 2007... I am a new student in WOU.As it is, I am looking forward to join the activities by the University...Tq

Hi kouselyah, I am also new here:oops: if can find plz pm me any activity
Back to top Go down
Louis

Louis

Number of posts : 15
Intake : January 2007
Degree Taken : Bachelor of Technology in Electronics (Hons)
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Playing Badminton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Badminton   Playing Badminton EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi there,

The badminton session has been temporary stopped.
We will keep you inform should there is a plan to reorganise the badminton session.

Thank you,
Louis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing Badminton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Badminton   Playing Badminton Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Badminton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wawasan Open University Students Board :: WOU (Penang) Students Interaction Corner :: Student Activity Discussion(Penang)-
Jump to: